Why Choose Us
3D IFS has successfully achieved chartered status and this has been recognised by the CII. We have a wide range of staff who have achieved Fellow of the Chartered Industry. This is the highest accolade to be achieved within our industry.
As well as offering employee benefits strategies we also offer individual wealth management so we have the ability to cover both employee pension schemes and individual savings.
We have a full range of services that can be adapted to suit the profiles of both employers and employees. We will turn a potentially time-consuming and expensive exercise into a cost-effective and efficient process that delivers your specific objectives.
Core Values & Business Practices
Our Core Values define how we serve our clients, being built on trust, integrity and professionalism that is second to none.
- Integrity – we pride ourselves on being open and honest at all times, putting our clients and their needs first.
- Knowledge – we are extremely proud to have gained Chartered Corporate Financial Planning Status, having satisfied numerous criteria relating to ethical good practice and professional qualifications. Two of our directors hold the prestigious status of Fellows of the Personal Finance Society which is the highest status a UK financial adviser can obtain.
- Relationships – in keeping our clients’ needs and best interests at heart we have built and continue to build long lasting relationships both on a professional and personal level.
- Respect – all our clients are individuals and treating them equally whilst respecting their differences is important to us. We listen and provide financial advice at a level that suits the individual’s needs.
- Compliance – we comply with our professional and legal obligations ensuring that all staff are knowledgeable and are kept informed regarding changes in requirements or legislation. We will always explain the basis of remuneration and reward in relation to the services we offer.
- Confidentiality – Only authorised members of staff have access to client records and information which are secured safely and will not be disclosed to any other individuals.
- Competence – Our company prides itself on its commitment to the learning and professional improvement/development of its staff, who are required to attain and maintain a certain level of skills, knowledge and abilities in order to provide an excellent service.
CONTACT US TODAY
TO GET STARTED
TO GET STARTED SIMPLY FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM AND ONE OF THE TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH. ALTERNATIVELY GIVE US A CALL
ON 01676 525390